Saturday, May 10, 2014

THE DONATE BUTTON PLUS NEWS ABOUT THIS BLOG


There is now a donate button on all three of my blogs for anyone who wishes to send me a payment through paypal (the button links with my paypal account).

Monies sent will both help me with daily expenses as I am still unemployed (since December) with no prospects on the horizon and also subsidize my poetry and writing.

I also am temporary suspending writing on my two blogspace blogs as I am going to see if I can earn some money through clicks on Hubpages (  http://rajdronamraju.hubpages.com/ ).  If that does not work after a month or two and/or a good number of posts then I will come back to blogspot.  Please follow me on Hubpages.

I will continue with poetry as usual on my wordpress blog.

And thanks to anyone who makes a contribution.


Peace and Regards, Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment